Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

For as long as I can remember, I have been able to picture my calendar in my head. It's usually just the current week or month, but I can visualize each day and what I have planned. Then I have lists to help me remember the details of the things I need to accomplish those days, especially when it comes to work and household chores. The last couple weeks my inner calendar and my outer to do lists have been a little crazy. That is why when it came to writing blog posts, my brain has been too tired to compose coherent and semi-interesting paragraphs. Now, I just have one more day until I am on vacation for a whole week! Soooo looking forward to this break. I have definitely earned some rest and relaxation. What makes this vacation great is that I will be spending it with my whole family. Jon, Kat, and little Amelie are arriving by jet plane tomorrow evening. So excited to see them! I've missed my brother and sister and new little niece. I think it will be a race for us Georgia Risingers to see who gets to hold Amelie first. I may be nice and let Dad and Micah go first or at least have a head start, but I can't promise anything. Anyway, all that t say that I'm tired but looking forward with great anticipation to this holiday season when my family will all be together for the first time in a very long time. Having my family with me during the holidays is one of my favorite things...and hot chocolate. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys all have a fantastic Christmas!!
    You threw me off though with the phrase "Georgia Risingers". I was trying to figure out what that had to do with my mom. :) haha.

    ReplyDelete