Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I took a vacation.

I took a vacation from my job and from this blog for a while. My brain needed a break. And I had a lot to occupy my time and attention while the SoCal Risingers were visiting during the holidays. I figured they deserved most of my attention. Okay, let me rephrase that: Amelie deserved all my attention.  I had to fit a lot of Auntie time into one week! Though it was a lot of fun, I think I need a vacation from my vacation now. I was talking to Mom, and we figured out that we have pretty much been going nonstop since Thanksgiving. Looking back on all the various activities and work projects that have filled my days for the last month or so, I realized why my body, mind and soul are tired. It's a good thing I had all my lists to keep me organized or I would never have survived the holidays. Now, I'm slowly but surely getting back into my normal routine, which is nice. A week in a cozy house in Ireland would be even nicer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment